Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Holidays, and I'm back!

In my last post--a long, long time ago--I said that I'd be back after our hockey season was over. Well, I'm coming back a little early. We've still got between nine and eleven weeks left in our season, depending on how far we make it in our post-season playoffs. Nevertheless, I think I can handle this now. For various reasons, my teaching load doesn't seem as overwhelming after Christmas as it does before, and the hockey responsibilities aren't quite as crazy. And besides, as busy as I've been, I've missed this. I'm not going to commit to any particular number of posts per week, but I'll be around. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, and I'm looking forward to getting involved in these discussions again!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to have you back!

12/26/2007 6:39 AM  
Blogger Liz Ditz said...

Dennis, I've missed you. Hope the season's successful, and I'm looking forward to more thoughtful conversations.

12/26/2007 9:41 AM  
Blogger Mr. McNamar said...

let's hope you stay around...most of my frequented blogs have not been publishing much lately--and based on my statcounter, I haven't been publishing much in the way of a good read myself.

12/27/2007 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you're back - I've been checking in frequently...

12/28/2007 8:17 AM  
Blogger Lorne said...

I've missed your work, Dennis. Welcome back, and I look forward to reading your insights once again.

12/29/2007 7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Since you usually support my own biases, I'm happy top have you blogging again;-)

1/02/2008 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home