Friday, March 06, 2009

Back to the state tournament!

Warroad 3 Thief River Falls 2. We scored the winner with 1:53 left in the game, in what was obviously a nail-biter. I've got an idea or two for other posts, but I won't be getting to them over the weekend. I'm headed off this morning for my father-in-laws visitation and memorial service, then we'll drive back here on Sunday, then I'll be off with the team for the Twin Cities again on Monday. I think we've got a legitimate shot at winning the tournament, but we are definitely not the favorite, and it's the strongest Class A field I've ever seen. My gray hair just keeps getting grayer.

6 Comments:

Blogger sexy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/06/2009 6:17 AM  
Blogger Mr. McNamar said...

I really agree with what Sexy had to say.
But more importantly, how the heck did I miss your return to blogging. Good to have you back.

3/07/2009 10:37 AM  
Blogger andbrooke said...

Good luck to you and your team!

3/07/2009 12:49 PM  
Blogger Amerloc said...

Saw today's first period score and got antsy. Left the browser window open and kept track the rest of the way.

That's two years in a row now for Hutch to run into the Warroad Buzzsaw.

Congrats to you and your kids.

3/11/2009 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Check Cashing said...

Notwithstanding, every ensuing time, and given that you have an unmistakable reimbursement history, you may get your advance the exceptionally same day.

8/19/2017 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Cash Advance Chicago said...

I'll rehash, you needn't bother with credit, the supposed holly vessel to directing business with retailers, keeping in mind the end goal to be endorsed for a no credit check payday advance.

8/20/2017 5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home