Friday, March 06, 2009

Back to the state tournament!

Warroad 3 Thief River Falls 2. We scored the winner with 1:53 left in the game, in what was obviously a nail-biter. I've got an idea or two for other posts, but I won't be getting to them over the weekend. I'm headed off this morning for my father-in-laws visitation and memorial service, then we'll drive back here on Sunday, then I'll be off with the team for the Twin Cities again on Monday. I think we've got a legitimate shot at winning the tournament, but we are definitely not the favorite, and it's the strongest Class A field I've ever seen. My gray hair just keeps getting grayer.

4 Comments:

Blogger sexy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/06/2009 6:17 AM  
Blogger Mr. McNamar said...

I really agree with what Sexy had to say.
But more importantly, how the heck did I miss your return to blogging. Good to have you back.

3/07/2009 10:37 AM  
Blogger andbrooke said...

Good luck to you and your team!

3/07/2009 12:49 PM  
Blogger Amerloc said...

Saw today's first period score and got antsy. Left the browser window open and kept track the rest of the way.

That's two years in a row now for Hutch to run into the Warroad Buzzsaw.

Congrats to you and your kids.

3/11/2009 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home